PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE (Travelers and Goods)
COURSE OF THE OLD CARRIER TITLE
SIGN UP NOW !!
Requirements: be in possession of a bachelor's degree or equivalent ...
Requirements: Be in possession of one of the following training titles (SEE THE INFORMATION SHEET BELOW).
Face-to- face course to obtain the title of Carrier, which provides the student with the necessary knowledge to be able to successfully pass the exam.
- No. Course hours: 100 teaching hours.
- Modalities: Goods and / or travelers.
- To obtain the Certificate of Carrier, you will have to pass a theoretical exam. The Government of the Balearic Islands, convenes an exam a year, presumably in the month of June 2021.
- PRESENTIAL registration fee : Members (€ 840), non-members (€ 990) and repeaters (€ 640) * - exam fee included.
* Repeaters of the last two calls: 2019 and 2020 (who meet the requirements)
- Documentation to present : registration form duly completed and signed, a clear photocopy of the valid DNI and on both sides, and header of the last payroll (if applicable), certif. empadr. in case of domicile other than the DNI outside the island.
- Material included : common material manual (volume I), specific manual (travelers or goods) and pendrive tests.
Companies can benefit from the bonus for employed workers (exempt self-employed) , through the State Foundation. Your company has a minimum credit of € 420 to train its workers, this is annual and not cumulative.
• Basic notions about contracts in general.
• The commercial contract for the land transport of goods.
• General contracting conditions for the transport of goods by road approved by the administration.
• The Arbitration Boards for land transportation.
• The agreement relating to the contract for the international transport of goods by road.
2.- The carrier as a commercial entrepreneur.
• The commercial entrepreneur.
• Formal obligations of the employer.
• The individual entrepreneur: concept and capabilities.
• The commercial company, the joint-stock company, the limited liability company, the cooperative society.
• Suspension of payments.
3.- Social law.
• Staff delegates and company committees as bodies of collective representation of workers in the company.
• Obligations of employers in matters of Social Security.
• Labor contracts.
• The tachograph device: purpose, basic notions of operation.
4.- Tax law.
• The Value Added Tax on transport services.
• The Personal Income Tax.
• Corporation Tax.
• Basic notions about the nature and operation of other taxes.
5.- Commercial and financial management of the company.
• The bill of exchange.
• Bank credit.
• The surety contract.
• The “leasing” or financial lease contract.
• The balance: concept and its parents.
• The profit and loss account or income statement.
• Financial ratios as a tool for analyzing the financial situation and company.
• The budget as an instrument for planning and control of the company.
• The costs of the freight transport company.
• The department of the company.
• Planning in the company.
• Marketing: concept and utility for the company.
• Notions about the insurance contract in general.
• Land transport insurance.
• Computerization of the company.
• Billing of freight transport services.
• Freight transport agencies.
6.- Market access.
• Access to the profession of road freight transporter.
• Access to the internal freight transport market.
• Access to the international freight transport market.
• Documents concerning the performance of transportation services.
• Business logistics.
• Formalities related to border crossing.
• Transport control.
7.- Operating and technical standards.
• Maximum weights and dimensions authorized for vehicles.
• Distinction between light and heavy vehicles.
• Requirements and pertinent administrative procedures for the homologation and registration of goods transport vehicles.
• The limitations on the emission of harmful gases and noise caused by vehicles in Spanish and Community regulations.
• Preparation of periodic vehicle maintenance plans.
• Physical protection of goods.
• Intermodal transport, concept.
• Safety in the transport of dangerous goods.
• Spanish regulations applicable to the transport of perishable goods by road.
• Transport of live animals.
8.- Road safety.
• The driving license.
• Applicable regulations regarding vehicle traffic.
• Elements that affect driving safety.