Why be from FEBT?
FEBT aims to provide a specialized response to each and every one of the challenges that arise, we want to be the benchmark of the sector, before the administrations and society in general, firmly defending the interests of our associates, as well as offering a professional service and quality:
- We represent, encourage, coordinate and defend the professional interests of associated companies, both before public administrations and other business organizations, workers or third parties in general.
- We keep abreast of all legislative and administrative developments that affect the daily management of their companies.
- We provide the sector with specialized training and quality necessary to provide a differentiating value in the provision of services carried out by our partners.
- We promote the signing of collaboration agreements for the commercialization of articles and the provision of services related to the activity of road transport for the benefit of our associates.
- For over 40 years we have been representing and defending the interests of the associated companies and the group of freight and road travelers in the Balearic Islands and Spain.
- We act as spokespersons for the sector before society and public opinion. Our team is formed by professionals who are specialized in Road Transport.
- You will belong to the most important pressure group composed of more than 2,000 associated companies that have a total fleet of 10,000 vehicles (taxis, ambulances, heavy and light trucks, buses, rental vehicles with driver and without driver, LPG distribution, transport agencies and garages).
- If you want to be part of FEBT send us your information through the contact form and we will contact you shortly. Or if you prefer, call us at 971478200 and we will inform you of all the advantages of being an associate and the procedure to follow.
- FEBT can be associated to all entrepreneurs and autonomous holders of road transport companies in the modalities of merchandise and travelers, as well as the auxiliary and complementary activities of the same.